How to do the daily maintenance of stamping mould?
source：未知 Writer： hmdmould Time：2021-05-22 10:51 Browse：
Maintenance method of stamping mould
(1) The mold is loose: Hebei Mould Factory prompts that the movement of the punch or the mold exceeds the unilateral clearance. Adjust the combination clearance.
(2) Mold tilt: the straightness of punch or mold is not correct, or there is a foreign body between the templates, so that the template can not be smooth. Reassemble or grind corrections.
(3) template deformation: template stiffness is not enough or the thickness is not enough, or by external force deformation. Replace new template or correct disassembly method.
(4) deformation of mould frame: the thickness of mould frame is insufficient or the force is uneven, and the straightness of guide pillar and guide sleeve changes. Grinding, rectifying or replenishing plastic steel or replacing mould or balancing the force.
(5) Mold interference: whether the size and position of the mold is correct, whether the positioning of the upper and lower molds is deviated, whether it will become loose after assembly, whether the precision of the punch is incorrect, and whether the mould frame is incorrect.
(6) punch shear deflection: punch strength is not enough, the size of the punch is too close, lateral force imbalance, punch half oblique. Strengthen the guide protection function of the peeling inclined plate or increase the punch, shorten the small punch, increase the heel length, and support the guidance as soon as possible. Pay attention to the feeding length.
Stamping mould damaged
(1) hot burial: quenching temperature is too high or insufficient, tempering frequency and time are not appropriate, quenching method time is uncertain, and problems appear after a period of time.
(2) Stamping and stacking: the material overlaps and continues to press, usually because the stripping plate breaks.
(3) Waste blockage: the feeding hole is not drilled or the size is not consistent, or the bed is not cleaned in time. The punch and lower plate are damaged.
(4) the punch drop: not completely fixed or suspended, or the screw is too thin, the strength is not strong, or the punch fracture.
(5) No escape hole: the size or depth of the escape hole of the punch press plate is not enough, and the escape part of the punch and the peel plate is usually not damaged by the peel plate.
(6) Foreign body entry: product rebound, mold parts collapse, fall off, screws protrude from the surface of the mold or other items into the mold, may damage the lower mold, off the template or punch, guide post.
(7) Assembly error: parts are damaged due to the wrong position and direction.
(8) spring coefficient: the spring force is insufficient or broken or the height is set unevenly, so that the peeling plate tilts, or the spring is not prepared regularly, causing stamping overlap and damaging parts.
(9) Improper stamping: the working height is adjusted too low, the guide post loses oil, the peripheral equipment such as feeding, unloading and rewinding machine is damaged, the air pipe is not installed or opened, and the punch is damaged due to abnormal conditions.
(10) improper maintenance: the above points are due to replacement or screw is not tightened or restored to the original state.
(1) knife edge wear: the hair is too large or the size becomes larger (cutting shape); To become smaller (perforated); Bad flatness. Regrind or replace the mold.
(2) No guide: the guide pin or other positioning device does not work, the feeder is not loose or the guide pin diameter is not correct, and the guide can not be corrected. Location block wear, feed distance is too long.
(3) the mold is too short: the radian becomes larger, the chamfer is not enough, and the forming is not complete.
(4) Insufficient escape hole: crushed or injured or deformed. Clean escape holes or increase escape holes and depth.
(5) lack of ejecting: poor feeding, strip bending, poor demoulding, upper mould drawing, and ejecting.
(6) improper ejecting: improper preparation of jacking rod, improper spring force or large ejecting. Adjust the elastic force or change the position or number of pins; Pins are ground short to match.
(7) poor guide material: guide plate length is not too large or guide groove clearance is too large, or the mold and the feeder skewed or the distance between the mold and the feeder is too long.
(8) blanking deformation: some bending parts can not make the material overlap, must fall every time, otherwise the pressure pad or shear can be used to overcome the disc strain.
(9) bending deformation: the material is extruded at the upper bend, the near end hole is deformation by tension, the bending is uneven, and the oblique punch is not long enough.
(10) punching deformation: uneven material deformation, size increase or eccentric asymmetry.
(11) Impact deformation: the product impact deformation due to the pressure is too large or the gravity drop.
(12) Floating chip extrusion: the extrusion change of floating waste or fine chips remaining on the surface of the mold or foreign bomoulds.
(13) improper material: improper width or thickness of material, material or material hardness, will produce defects.
(14) Poor design: Poor engineering layout and poor clearance Settings are difficult to overcome unless the design is changed.